Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not so Transformers!

I made a transformers cake. It just didn't turn out as smoothly and neatly as I hoped.

It was the first time for me to cover the cake board and I shouldn't have done that! Simply, because the cake didn't fit. and when I tried to fit the cake on the cake board I got it all dirty with chocolate and corn flour!!

So disappointed about how it turned out. I had high hopes.

Here are the pics anyways.


Beginning with my original design of how the cake should look:



The transformers pic I used to make the cake topper.





The cake board which I covered. I shouldn't have put the 'Happy Birthday Ron'
on it as I didn't estimate the size of the cake! Never again! Well we all learn from our mistakes



Final product - Ron's Transformers Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment