Thursday, August 16, 2012

Little Miss Sunshine Book Cake

OK here it is! My second Little Miss Sunshine Cake!

This time its just a 2d version of Little Miss!

The cake is Orange Poppy seed with white ganache.

How I created this cake? For Little Miss sunshine, simply covered the cake in yellow fondant then used black fondant to create all the outlines - hair, nose, freckles, smile..etc.

The hands I took a bit of yellow fondant and cut out the hands. The hair again used yellow fondant rolled them into balls and squished them together and for the individual strands simply used yellow fondant cut into rectangles.

The greeting 'Little Miss Sunshine' Happy 2nd Birthday Ruby. I got it edible printed so I could glue it on the white cake board.

I enjoyed creating this cake, wasn't too difficult! Hopefully little Ruby likes it too! =)

Little Miss Sunshine Book Cake - www.zelicious.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment